Friday, January 2, 2009

The Links I Like

I just added a section to the right side of this page called Links I Like. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you what they are and why they gain a spot on the front of my page.

GB-PVR is free media center software for Windows, similar to MythTV for Linux (although GB-PVR is not open source). I placed a link because I feel it is a good product for anyone else looking to record TV on their Windows computer.

You Need a Budget is budgeting software along with a system for budgeting your money. We have been using this for close to two years and it has been a big help in helping us control our spending and greatly improve our financial security. It does cost money, but upgrades are free and the authors of the software are very responsive to suggestions. I know the web page looks like an infomercial, but it a legitimate product that I use and fully endorse. I would recommend that any of you looking for a change in your finances enroll in their free budgeting course to see what it is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment